
Jen and I went and experienced the Lion King musical at the Appleton Performing Arts Center this past week. I had gotten her the tickets for Christmas, even though, the loud lady behind us was proclaiming during intermission how she had been one of the first to get hers in January and that she needed to use her usher friend to get them that early (guess she hasn't heard of Ticketmaster Online yet).
The show was amazing from start to finish, our favorite part was when Simba finds Mufassa in himself by looking into the pool of water and the ensemble puts together the mask of Mufassa behind the curtains. It's cool how it just comes together and than WOW!. The music was outstanding (they are pros I guess) but it really does give you goose bumps.
The costumes are unbelievable! Zazu and Rafiki were hilarious. Scar was worth hating.
The show is coming to Milwaukee next February and the boys have the tickets on their Christmas lists already. Definately worth taking them to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment